Rabu, 26 Oktober 2016

My Roxy

     MY ROXY
       My Roxy, is one of the dolls that I just bought. I have purchased her form @houseofmiw_sher on Instagram. Roxy is a teddy bear, and she is a very cute and funny looking.
       Roxy has a lot of fur, and she is brown. She is about 30 cm. Her weight is about one kilogram. She wears a scarf, glasses and a pare of blue colorful shoes, and also a pastel pink bow. Her head, arms, and legs are flexible and you can twist it.
       She is also very soft, and fun to cuddle. Roxy is a very kind and polite doll, she love to fly, gives hugs to every people and reads on the Internet. She usually cheers me up when I feel down or sad. She and I also share the love with her sister Lala. So she is literally the best doll in the entire world.

3 komentar:

  1. Cool, I am also a big fan of dolls, love you and your blog

    BalasHapus
  2. Hai Cheryl. Good luck for your story. I am very happy to read your good doll story. I hope oneday you can become to be a good writer. Bye

    BalasHapus
  3. Ouuuwww. Really cool doll. I hope i can buy that one sometime. Maybe i can borrow ROXY for a while. ��. Nice Blog BTW, you are a good writer. Keep it on

    BalasHapus