Sabtu, 29 Oktober 2016

Best pet ever

Mory 
       Mory is my one and only pet. Mory is a sugar glider (flying squirrel). She has a lot of fur, and the color of fur is brown and there are black stripes. She has a very long brown tail. She is very fat and has a yellow stomach. I love her eyes, there are a Matt black color and shape like big circles. She also has a tiny pink nose and mouth.
       Mory loves to climb and move around. When I put her on top of my hand, she start climbing and playing with my hair, it is like I am an actual tree (literally). She loves to eat a lot of food, such as porridge or baby foods and also crickets and other insects. I love seeing hr eating and drinking because it's so cute. When she eats she grabs and hold her food and then chew it. She is like an actual human. When she drinks, she puts her mouth near the drinking container and then she licks inside the hose for 10km/second. 
         Mory has a green and big house. It has four rooms that are a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, and finally a climbing room. Her bedroom is in the center of her house, she has a small ed and black hammock. Inside of her hammock is a grey and soft velvet. Her kitchen is at the back of her house. There are two containers in her kitchen. There are a food container and a drink container. Her bathroom is at the right front corner near her climbing room. When ever she wants to go and do business, she always goes to the right front corner. So I like to call it her bathroom. Last but not the least is her climbing room. Her climbing  room is her favorite room ever. She always goes there at the day and night, she loves to play and climb in that room. It satisfies her and feels her heart with happiness. The climbing room is at the front of her house.
        She is a very smart, cute and funny pet. I love her so much, and she always makes me smile every time I'm with her.instagram.com/casserynacheryl

1 komentar: